Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Goodbye MPI

Over the course of this subject I have learnt how to:
  • Use a Macintosh computer
  • Use a program to assist in the creation of HTML wepages e.g. iWeb
  • View RSS files
  • Subscribe to RSS files
  • Convert RSS files through a site such as http://rss-to-javascript.com/ to be available for a HTML webpages
  • use the del.icio.us service to access our bookmarks from any computer that has an internet connection
  • use Flickr to share photos with friends and the use of tags when searching photos
  • use Blogger to post my expressions as well as use it as an information medium

Although as I am doing the BIT course at CSU and did an IT and Software subjects at high school I have experienced most of this before, but I believe in going over things you have learnt before because you will get a better understanding and keep your knowledge up to date.
This subject has been a great refresher and I can take a few new things away from it, such as I didn't know you could publish posts from google documents to your blogger account as well as converting rss to javascript.

So I'd like to thank Damien for taking this subject, you made it very interesting and simple for the greenhorns.

No comments: