Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sucker Punch

Hi everyone,
Had a great day, missed the bus, walked over willians hill to the south campus, was a nice walk as I walked through the reserve, but surprisingly didn't get lost until I left the reserve. But I eventually found my way to Jen's place where both Jen and Lloyd were fast asleep :P.

After enjoying most of the day something suddenly hit me, like Beth from Bristled Comic
I was pondering what I was doing on the weekend so I could make plans, when I realised that I did have plans this weekend, A friend of mine from highschool had invited me and my yet-to-be-confirmed ex-girlfriend. I mean life goes on and I'm getting over the fact that I might not be with Ash anymore, worse things could happen I just don't want to jinx myself by stating those things here. Anyway I need to decide whether to call my friend and cancel or just say that I will be the only one going? I might try and alter the plans so just a group of us go down to a pub or club then go to someones house to play games, lol that sounds good.
Check this space to see what the outcome is.


2 comments:

JennieD said...

sucker punch lol aww poor weird looking bunny

Mark said...

lol yer I'd reckon you would like the web comic, follow the link I put in the post :P