Monday, May 26, 2008

Fun = Time-Warp

Hi everyone,
I've been out having fun with my friends and it's amazing how quickly time flies by when you are having fun! Well I thought I had better post some more onto my blog to keep you all up to date.
I have been hanging out a lot with my friends, Lloyd and Jennifer in particular ( Jen calls me their wobbley / shakey 3rd wheel but i beg to differ I believe that we are like a tricycle, I'm the one out front steering and they are the support, ... if that makes any sense :P Just being stupid ) and have become a familiar face in their dwelling place ( place that they dwell ). We attempted to do some study, the three of us, but Lloyd discovered the joys of Cortex Command. So Lloyd and I played that while Jen did some MPI104 work, then slept I think ( I think I recalled the events pretty well seeming I was concentrating on playing Cortex Command :P.

Anyway I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings,
Talk to you later :P


No comments: