Monday, May 19, 2008

Work = Money

Yay!!! I finally got a decent shift at work today!
For those of you who do not know me, I work at Charles Sturt University on the IT Service Desk, nerdy I know but really good hourly rate, better than packing the shelves at woolies or delivering pizza to an unknowns house for like $13 an hour.
I work 6 hours today and am going to get a good number in my bank account soon! I spent 4 hours on service desk answering phones and helping people fix their internet and with the new SFSF GST refund applications mainly. I also did two hours of ResNet, where I go to student residences on the campus to fix their computers and phones if service desk was unable to fix it over the phone.
I have a great partner that I do ResNet with, but I cannot disclose a name because I have not received permission.

I also lost my wallet, but found it again. The only problem was it was in the service desk office and you need Cardax to get in, and my student card was in my wallet. Lucky enough someone was still on phones and was able to let me in.

So yeah I had a good day!

No comments: